Sales Reports for Club Members

I am looking for a way to report on club members for a financial period (let’s say financial year) by the total dollar amount per customer for the period + the quantity of stock purchased per customer (how many bottles/ dozens purchased). Does anybody know if this report exists within the system, and if not how I could easily gather this information? Thanks

1 Like

Sounds like you want a Customer Value by Date report, which I’m not sure exists exactly like this.

You could do an Order Detail report for an entire year, identify your members by customer number and then pivot their purchase revenue and quantities.

Would be a very big report, but will get you the info you want.

Hi EdFarmCollective, I have run the report you mentioned and it does provide the detail with respect to products, dollars and quantity. But it is very clumsy (and long), there is almost too much info! Whilst it does show that they are club members, there is a significant amount of ‘filtering the spreadsheet’ to get the data and to just have club members. We don’t have an automatic shipment club, so we don’t have data captured as a ‘club shipment’ so we need to find another way to just dissect these specific club members. Does this make sense? Thanks for the reply above.

Hi Kristen,

So just so I understand correctly (I’m a little slow), you are looking to see the Wine Club member’s value over a certain timespan, but only for their Wine Club releases (excluding onsite, web, etc.) If that’s the case, and you don’t use WD’s batch tools, you’ll need a way to identify these orders, like through a unique Order Type or Sales Attribute.

As far as the report goes, you could also theoretically build a macro that will do all the filtering steps for you.