Self Fulfillment and Future Ship Dates

Hi there,
We self fulfill, and we have noticed that the invoice and the packing slip are void of future ship date information. Does anyone have any tips on how our internal fulfillment team can get this information. We also use easy ship.

Since it seems that orders are so often changing prior to shipment (especially club orders) I don’t print the packing slip or labels for any shipment that isn’t scheduled to ship today. Of course your situation could be different, but that does also keep me from worry much about which packages ship on which dates.

However, I can imagine that it would be handy to have that info on a packing slip.

Hi Dan,
thanks so much for the response. Which report do you use to track future ship dates? I noticed it on the WSN205 report, but I was hoping there was an easier way to get this to our shipping team.

On another topic, if someone changes their shipping address after the club order is processed and is in “sent to fulfillment” status, how do you change their shipping address? Currently we manually create a new shipping label with UPS world ship, but I wasn’t sure if there was a better way.

thanks

I use the FedEx Shipment Report. Despite the name, it’s simply all the information you’d need to make a shipping label, including future ship dates. You can also filter out by date in the report builder.

1 Like