Skymode - or other instant purchase options

Our company has been looking into instant purchases --something along the lines of Tavour or Garagiste. For those of you unfamiliar: an e-mail gets sent out to a target list with a featured product for purchase. The recipient just has to click on the purchase line and choose their quantity and BOOM they’ve allocated said amount of product without going through the hassle of a shopping cart.

We recently met with a rep from Skymode and their analytic tools seem really beneficial for list building, but I was wondering if anyone else had experience using a similar service, and if we can even integrate it into Vin65. We don’t want to add a separate POS so it would be ideal if we could just “nest” it on top of our existing framework.

Any feedback would be wunderbar!

1 Like

Skymode is a really, really compelling service and I thank you for bringing it up. The fewer steps you require to purchase, the more people will make it through your funnel.

Shoot me an email at ed@farmcollectivewine.com. We’re talking with Skymode about integrating through the Vin65 marketplace API. The more wineries that that hop on board, the faster we can make this a reality.

Tavour is a bit more rudimentary in their approach and you see a lot of wineries doing this already. They essentially just make mailto links with the Subject Line and Body filled in:

mailto:karson@vin65.com?Subject=Canadian Tire Toque Sale&Body=I’ll take ENTER_QUANTITY of these!%0A%0AXOXO%0ACarisen

They likely have a parsing service that processes the orders for them, but you could do this today and manually process the orders as they come in. It’s kind of a hack, but we all know customers will use it.

1 Like