V65-blog tagging help

Hi,

I’m trying to turn off the comments from even showing up on the blog posts, this is being done via CSS.

I can get the “v65-blogCommentsTitle” to hide, but it can’t hide the “Commenting has been turned off.” What is the tag for this section please?

Also what is the tag to show the Blog Author Signature on each of their posts?

Hi @kimhut123

Unfortunately there isn’t a CSS class wrapping this text, so it makes it a bit tricky. Having a div class wrapping this element would be awesome. Paging @Vin65er for a fix! Not the best solution, but you could remove the ‘commenting has been turned off’ text with a bit of Javascript called into blog.htm layout.

The avatar and blog author should be visible elements by default in Vin65. These might have been hidden within your CSS, look for .v65-avatar and the author’s name is within .v65-blogPostDate.

Hope that helps!
James

Thanks James.

The author and avatar show on the website but in the CRM there is a section to put a Bio for the Author and a Signature that is supposed to be placed at the bottom of each post. I can’t see how to get them to show. If they don’t show on the website then what is the point of having the option?

This is what it has in the Documentation: