Amazed and Frustrated

I am amazed and bewildered with how many problems (bugs) exist within this e-commerce system. There is almost not a week that goes by without an issue(s). Three times this week, I had the need to call customer support and learned that each one needed a fix from the development team. This evening I had the privilege of speaking with Zack regarding a few of these issues and he was quite rushed to get me off the phone citing the company’s hours of tech support operation numerous times as he attempted to assist me through a few issues. He eventually came up with a workaround, but this issue too needs a development team ticket opened.

I’m wondering how many other wineries are similarly situated?

Additionally, POS had to go down during the busiest time of the day today (Murphy’s Law) and when you call for support midday nobody is there to pick up.

I am truly hoping that our experience(s) going forward are better all-around.

5 Likes

But, hey, good news, you can now import customer notes!

New feature announcement includes broken image!

That would be my bad, I removed the image!

Hi @rrudko,

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences - our team is committed to improving and making our platform more stable for our clients. It looks like the past few tickets we have with you was related to our POS. This is an area our team is focused on improving - here are some information on the steps we are taking to improve the stability of our POS: https://community.vin65.com/t/vin65-pos-we-re-working-to-keep-our-pos-stable/949

We are also taking steps to address our support availability. We realize that sometimes issues can arise outside of regular business hours and we want to provide you with responsive support during those times. We have added additional support hours on Sundays from 9:30am-11:00pm PT (5:00am-3:30pm ACST on Monday) as well to help you with urgent issues.

We want to make sure your experience is better moving forward. Bugs do come up and they can be frustrating. And while we can’t promise to eliminate all bugs, we can commit to helping you address them as quickly as possible. You can reach us at 866.852.8140 or email us at support@vin65.com. We also have Live Chat available on our Admin Panel as well. We’ll be on the look out.

Thanks for your time and we look forward to making your Vin65 experience a lot better :slight_smile:

1 Like