Web order notes

Is there a way to filter or search for specific web orders orders that have customer notes? Right now we have to search every order individually.

I see that the Order Detail report includes order notes. Maybe that would work for you?

Do you self-fulfil? We print out a packing slip for each order and use it to fill the order, double check the information, and include it in the package for customer reference. Packing slips include any order notes and gift notes.

1 Like

Hi Dsidhu,
If you go to the dashboard, and then select “notes”, you can enter in words in the “text” search and find notes with those words.
Here’s a video of me doing it: http://recordit.co/i7aTxfgby9

thanks. that report gives me the gift message to the recipient, which is helpful. I still cannot find the order notes (web) that the customer inputs as a note to the winery.

thanks. that info is actually the internal notes used on a customer account. i am trying to find the notes that the customer sends to the winery on a web order.

When I run the Sales Detail report, I see column ‘BR’ has the order notes, and column ‘BS’ contains the gift message. Yours SHOULD be the same!

1 Like

works! It is in the column ‘order notes’ Thanks!

it is also in the shipping WSN report, fyi. (Sorry I misunderstood the first time)