Where the heck do I put words on this blue strip?! Aviato template HELP!

We are moving our whole website to Vin65. Right now our homepage and a few other pages are hosted elsewhere and the store & club are on vin65. I’m almost done migrating content into the content editor and working in my content blocks, pods, etc. On my template, Aviato, there is a blue strip that I can allegedly put words onto but can’t figure out how. Picture for effect:

This strip is currently blank on my project homepage… I put it in a support ticket and am having no luck. I asked the designer I’m working with and he didn’t know either. I did trial and error in all the content blocks and didn’t come up with a solution. This is pretty much the only thing holding me up. Hopefully someone can help!
Thanks in advance!

OH MY GOSH. I just figured it out. NEVERMIND. It only took me three days…

3 Likes

Glad that you were able to find it!

Me too!!

A little late to the party, but for anyone else viewing this thread, this link may be helpful if you’re not sure where to edit something on your template: https://documentation.vin65.com/Content-Editor/Editing-Your-Template

Yes! This is how I figured it out. I somehow missed this every time I looked at the support documentation. I’ll chalk it up to eyeball fatigue.

2 Likes