$1 shipping on 4+ and 10% case discount in 1 promo?

Hi,

I feel like this should be what promo coupling should do for me but I can’t seem to get this to work.

I want to offer $1 shipping on orders of four or more bottles but also a 10% discount on a full case on top of that. I tried this with promo coupling and I get the $1 shipping but even with a full case I am still not getting the 10% discount.

Is what I am trying possible?

Thanks!

Hi @scott2,

The discount structure you are describing should be possible. If the two promos are Coupled, you should be able to provide $1 shipping and 10% discount on the same order.

I’d recommend submitting a ticket to our support team with the order number that didn’t receive the 10% discount when it should have and we can troubleshoot further.

Thanks!

1 Like

Are they both set for the same contact type/club level? When I run into a coupling issue like this, it usually means one of the clubs is unchecked, or I even still have it set to “test mode” and have it running for a contact type that only has my email added to it.

I’m sure support can help with details but that’s a quick first thing to check.

I think I just misunderstood coupling… So promo coupling allows multiple codes to work on the same order as opposed to one code having multiple levels of discounts?

@scott2 Correct! Coupling allows multiple codes to work on the same order. If two promos are triggered but they are not Coupled, the system will take the larger discount and ignore the other one. If they are coupled, multiple promos can “stack” on top of each other in one order.