3rd Party Compliance

We currently do our direct shipping compliance in-house using ShipCompliant, but are thinking about making the switch to an outside person/company to take care of all the licensing and reporting for us. Any recommendations on a 3rd party compliance person/company? Thanks!

In terms of integration, WineDirect currently only have a direct integration built with ShipCompliant. This means that, if you choose to use other compliance software, it would require you to manually import the sales data from WineDirect to that software. We don’t have the functionality to automatically push sales record to any other software aside from ShipCompliant at this time.

We do have a Compli report available under Reports > Compliance > Compli. This report should be exported in a CSV format that is directly importable to Compli (http://www.compli-beverage.com/)

Hope this helps!

We use Compli and are totally happy with their service. It’s nice to have a local person to call when there are issues! They do not integrate with Wine Direct though, but honestly in five years I haven’t seen the need for integration. I set up shipping states and tax rates manually and update when needed. Reporting is as easy as a monthly spreadsheet.

I haven’t used them for years, but Ship Compliant used to have a full-service compliance service. If you’re otherwise happy with them, I would check that out.

We have gone with vinoshipper. We are building our new website on top of vinoshipper as we find WineDirect too wonky and clunky.

1 Like

:thinking: