District Sales Tax

I was wondering how those from California wineries are handling a report for county sales tax. Would this report come solely from Ship Compliant or are you pulling a report from Wine Direct. Or is there a work around so we can report the correct tax the BBOE for California.
Thank you,

Usually I’ve been recommending the ShipCompliant report which breaks down your sales by county. There isn’t a better alternative that I’m aware of.

Worked with ShipCompliant yesterday setting up the District Tax report and for both April and May, ShipCompliant is showing less than 10% of total sales vs what WineDirect is showing. How do we know if WineDirect is calculating the additional taxes based on the customer’s District?

My WD vs SC reports never the same. Also, Dan, can you tell me how you get county sales reports in SC? Never knew we were able.

Nice to see other people struggling with this as well also nice to see WD and Ship Complaint don’t match but I have a feeling its the shipping part of it.

I’m looking for information on this as well - I do not see how to set up these custom rates in WD, and we do not use ShipCompliant. Any information anyone can provide is appreciated !