Action Email - Ready for pick up

Is there any way to send the Action Email (Parcel is ready for pick up), from the Club batch to those that have NOT yet picked up?

Some folks have already picked up but we want to send the email from the processed batch.

I don’t believe the club processing section has any way to send an email to customers NOT picked up.

Additionally, I’m not sure you can even create a list using the list builder either.

Personally, I’ve always just exported a spreadsheet into an external email system and used that. I would love to know if there is a better way!

1 Like

We love utilizing the WineDirect email system so we can track if a customer opens our emails from the customer email tab in their account. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I usually go to the homepage, then to Alerts where it has a number of people who have NOT picked up. You can e-mail all of them at once through Actions there.

3 Likes

@DonnaLee - THANK YOU!!!

That helps a ton! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Nice! I can’t believe I haven’t seen that feature before…

Downside appears to be it only sends 100 at a time, but it’s better than nothing!

I’m facepalming myself - I use that feature for so many reasons.

This is why I find the Community so helpful. Often things are staring right at me but I’m trying to reinvent the wheel, so I miss the easy answers.

Thanks again for all the input! :grin:

1 Like

If some customers have multiple shipments to pick up, will they receive multiple emails?

1 Like

It would seem so…

1 Like