Email Pending Shipments

Hello, Due to weather and fire issues in our area, I have decided not to ship our wine club shipments on the projected ship date and want to be able to let our members know we are holding the wine a little bit longer and why. I can’t seem to figure out a way to build a list of these members who are “Pending carrier pickup”. I can get all of their emails through a sales report, but how do I import this into a contact type or create a list in list builder. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Why not just send to all of your ship members? Choose Ship Only in the Pickup dropdown.

On your orders screen, can you pull a list of all of the orders that are “Pending carrier pickup” for this club shipment? If so, you can select all of the orders on the page and via actions can select to Email Customers from the list of options. From there you can choose the email you’d like to send to them.

Thank you all for your help. The orders screen and actions was the way to go. I appreciate the input from both of you!!

1 Like