Allocated wine not showing "Add to Cart" on our website

We have a limited release wine that has a couple stipulations on it - wine club only, allocated six bottles per person and from 8/18-9/1 it is on pre-order for our 20 Highest LTV club members. I double-checked everything I entered for the product and allocation and can’t see anything obvious. Studied the documentation and it has a note about selling allocated wine online, so it doesn’t seem like the allocation is causing a problem. I checked the settings on the club member who was trying to buy it online and they have all the credentials required. I logged in as them, as well, to try to test a few theories and nothing is working. We can ring it up in the POS and admin panel, though. Ideas anyone? I’m new to allocation so maybe I messed something up there. Thanks!

Allocation purchases are done via the member’s ‘allocation’ page after they have logged in - you can read about the process here: https://documentation.vin65.com/Store/Allocations/How-To-Purchase-Allocated-Wines#allocations-page

If you find that customers are getting confused, you could try adding something to the teaser letting them know they need to login.

In the teaser line I put Member Login Required