Aviato Theme - Updating background color of homepageProductGroup

I have updated the hex color for the homepageProductGroup from grey to white. I have uploaded the code back to the server and it will still not update. Other things that I changed DO update, but for some reason, this does NOT.

I think Vin65 is using the old file from server cache so it is not updating the website. Or they won’t allow changes to this part of the theme?

See below for the code:

.homepageProductGroup .v65-productGroup-products > div:first-child + div, .homepageProductGroup .v65-productGroup-products > div:first-child + div + div + div + div + div, .homepageProductGroup .v65-productGroup-products > div:first-child + div + div + div + div + div + div + div + div + div {
background-color: #ffffff;

How can this be fixed?

I just tested in the inspect element and editing that code should change the background as long as you are editing the screen,min.css. Try clearing your cache or testing on a new browser.

It works when you edit the code using the inspector. But when you upload the updated code to the server, it does not update. I have tried clearing the cache and trying new browsers.

If I look at the code in the screen.min.css file, it shows the hex as white. If I then open the website and look at the code in the inspector, it is still the grey hex.

Hey @z11,

Sorry about that! Every time a site launches, it actually moves locations on the server. Normally the FTP will automatically update to reference this new spot, but once in a while, it will continue to be connected the the development set of files. I have updated your account and you should also see your changes reflected on the live site. Just make sure to log out and in again to the FTP before making any additional changes so that your account will ‘refresh’.

Thanks!
Andrea

2 Likes