Bug Alert: Base3 modal cart shows # of types of wine, not number of bottles

While testing some js modifications to the modal cart I noticed some odd behavior. I added 13 bottles of one wine to the cart, and the cart price adjusted, but still showed quantity = 1. I tested adding a different faux product, and the quantity adjusted to two, but with multiples of the same product, the problem persisted.

I’m guessing this is not intended? :slight_smile: I assume most customers will expect the cart to reflect the quantity of bottles (or t-shirts, or corkscrews or whatever) not the quantity of types of bottles.

Receipts: http://recordit.co/8JVrnDNhjV

(Sorry it’s so slow, Charter likes to mess with me.)

Tangentially… is there any way that the colon following “Items” in the modal cart could be added to the Resource Bundle, instead of being something that has to be changed with js?

2 Likes

@Lindsay I’d send this to support@vin65.com so it can be relayed to the Base3 Beta dev team for review and a fix.

I was wondering if posting in the community was the wrong tack. I like posting here because I like the idea of other developers working w/ Vin65 seeing issues and participating, but I’ll admit… it does feel a little bit like the wrong space sometimes.

1 Like

Keep posting here. I for one appreciate it and I think this information needs to be out in the open.

2 Likes

@EdFarmCollective Great point Ed! Paging @Karson and @kelton We have a bug here for the Base3 Beta team?

1 Like