Different Shipping Strategies on Multiple SKU's?

Hello – if you use the multiple SKU for one product, is there a way to have each SKU use a shipping strategy, like would if the product was one wine in 3 different bottle sizes?

I’m not seeing a way to set that up other than having it be 3 individual products.

Thanks.

Are you using the product type “Product” to set up these wines?

Also, I like that your username is Vin65. Cool power move, wish I would have thought of it.

LOL - I don’t know how that happened. I have a real log in using my real name, but somehow some time ago must have created a new account called Vin65. I need to log out and back in as myself when i get around to it.

Anyway. Thanks for the reply. The product type is “wine”. I also have tried “wine product” and “product” for testing but I do not see an option to set shipping strategy on any of these, when adding a new SKUs – only in setting up the original product. The only shipping related options I see in the edit SKU screen are for weight (not applicable) and a box for “no shipping charge”. Do you see an option for choosing shipping strategy? If so then maybe its something I need to set in the Website Settings.

Yeah, there is not a way to assign different strategies for multiple SKU items. You probably just want to make them different SKUs all together, which should also be better for compliance depending on where your winery is.

Thanks. It was the client’s idea. I think they though the layout of their overall wines page would be cleaner that way. Dunno. I have a couple VS sites where you can choose 750ml or 1.5L and I’m not crazy about the way it looks.