Cannot add club membership to account using IPAD

Wondering if others are having problems. We have restarted app tried different IPADS. Our internet speed is great. When we go to add a club membership to an account, it just spins and never completes.

We’ve had that happen on our iPads and we have also added all the information, saved it all and “added club” then… wait a minute? Where’d that membership go?

We are waiting for support to weigh-in. I provided the account that was giving us trouble yesterday so hopefully it will get fixed.

This happens to us too!! I won’t add club memberships on the ipad anymore because I had like 3 that didn’t stick.

yeah! We’ve had to do that a couple times, too. I guess I should open a support ticket now!

Hi- we are having terrible troubles with club membership management -

There is a setting in the admin panel that allows adding a club without credit card number. We need this to work on the front end and it does not. We have a case club that is not auto ship or wine club, more like a loyalty club and if forces us to put in a 16 digit fake one every time. This is uncomfortable in front of customer.

Also the date pull down menus don’t work on desktop POS version. I have a ticket started for that one #69182

Please everyone report your issues here and as a support issue. It helps to report here because we can see if there is a workaround or if the problem is isolated or widespread. But, it needs to go to support so they work their processes.

Are you doing this in POS or Admin Panel?

We have the same issue trying to add club info in the POS so we always use Admin Panel.

IPad. We try and setup our new members while they are still here and our team is using the IPAD. The customer is typically also ordering wine and we want them to get their discounts but have had trouble adding their Membership to their account.