Does anyone self-fulfil their wine club?

I’m not using Vin65 for wine club yet, but I’m looking for real-world experience on what it’s like to run a club and self-fulfill.

I like easyship, however I have some concerns:

• Can you print more than 100 order labels at once? How about 5000?

• Can you split up different shipment types and print only those in batches. ie, can you print a batch of all-red shipments, then a batch of all-whites?

• Can you export a csv or excel of shipping orders, in case easyship can’t do the above? Just found out you can enable “FedEx Report” which lets you do this! And can sort by club!

1 Like

I self-fulfill. I don’t know why, but in my experience if I try to print even 100 labels at one time using easy ship, 1 or 2 labels fail to create during the process. And with no indication that there was an error. You can go in and see that the label hasn’t been generated on that order, but if you printed 500 or 5000 packing slips and tried to print labels of the same, things aren’t going to line up.

I haven’t used a .csv imported into UPS Worldship yet, but I think I would recommend going that route for that quantity of packages. I don’t think you can get much sorting of any kind in the Store list of Orders, though I would support more choices there.

If you are on ShipCompliant and use UPS, ask them about Crossware. It does a nice job of batching up and reliably printing labels. And you don’t have to deal directly with Worldshit.

Thanks for your experience. In 2 days of dealing with Easyship, I’m pretty convinced it’s not ready for heavy usage. Nearly every batch I print has missing labels. I’ll definitely use an export for wine club

Thanks! I’ll look into crossware.

Any suggestions for Canada Post users? We also use FedEx for certain locations.