Event Tickets - Different Options

Let’s say I have 10 events, and within each there are 3 types of seating options. So I make a single event ticket with 3 SKUs for each. I noticed that these do not show up as filters in the reports.

Does anyone know if they show up as ‘event tickets’ product type in the “Sales Detail X” report?

Any tips on how to find out for any given night how many of the 3 types of seats are sold?

Also, in the new beta reports, while I have “Active” checked as a filter, it is actually still showing me every single ticket product in the third box. That seems like the 2nd box for status “Active” is not working or at least not affecting the third box of filters.

Run a test order and then run reports, you’ll see what happens in the reports. I use the Event report and all SKUs show up fine (I have 2 SKUs in each event.) I expect that would also be the case in Sales X but I’ll leave that as an exercise.

You’re right about the Active not working in like you’d expect, in several places not just Events. These Canadians, I swear. When I am done with an event I add “zz” to the beginning of the name so they go to the bottom of the list.

2 Likes