Feature Request Daily Journal-anyone else need this?

To integrate everything into the same place, which is the beauty of Vin65, does anyone else believe that having a “sales journal entry” would be ever so helpful? This would be a place for the TR director to keep a journal like we do on paper, in Vin65 so that we could print out history, a week, a month, whatever parameters to use history to prepare for the possible influx in visitors and to assist with scheduling. Ie., Date, weather, number of visitors, events/organizations in town, any promos in place, any issues that occurred, just a summary of the day. I believe this would greatly assist our business as anyone could access this info via a report, vs. having to be in front of a paper journal or a spreadsheet to see it. If there is interest I will put in a feature request. Thanks in advance for your input.

1 Like

We would certainly take advantage of it - we have a paper one we fill out during every daily shift that captures those things to update on the back end of vin65 that we don’t want to train the entire staff to do. I’d love to have it in the system rather than on paper.