How are you copying employees on Winery emails?

I would like to make sure my employees see the emails we send out about wine club announcements, events, promotions, deals etc. so that they can be informed when customers come in or call.

It would be great to have a way to copy them on emails but since they are not wine club members it does not include them in the emails unless I forward it on. Any ideas?

I made a “fake” wine club member that goes to the email alias that goes to all employees.

2 Likes

I have a “Staff” contact type that I check for each employee in Vin65. They all have profiles already since they all buy our wine and I have their price level as employee so their employee discount is automatic :grin: but even if they don’t buy, it’s easy to set up first name, last name and their email address as the basics and save in the Admin Panel.

Then I send the club emails to that Contact Type as well when I send out any club correspondence. It’s an extra step when you first set it up, and of course when someone leaves your team you need to remember to uncheck the box, but I find it works for us! Hope that helps!

1 Like

You can create an account for all employees (if you haven’t already) then create a new contact type for “employees” and add to the contact type in each account. When you send your “club emails/announcements” you can create a list in list builder based on your employee contact type and send it that way.

1 Like

We’d actually like to start copying your employees on our emails.

If you all can just email me a list of addresses, I’ll make sure they’re opted in for Tank’s Lubrication email this Friday.

2 Likes

Marketing Genusis! We should all do this! :wink:

1 Like