How did members make user choice selections after I already processed clubs?

Last week I processed my clubs, and then in the following several days 4 separate members were able to log in and make their user choice selections after I had already processed their orders. Obviously this shouldn’t be possible, so does anybody know what is going on here? Has anybody else experienced this?

(Side lesson is that I guess I should allow more time for people to make their user choices)

Hi Dan,

I just took at look at my own user choice club, and it looks like you needed to edit that “season” to take it off the website, and maybe also make it inactive after you processed. There are two boxes that can be checked to do those things. So, it’s a manual change. I don’t see an option of an expiration date that would automatically take it off your website. I hadn’t thought about this issue, thank you for alerting us!

Cheers,
Lauren

Vin 65 is working on creating an expiration date where it will no longer appear on the site but be active in the backend. If you delete the season or make it inactive, you will not be able to go back into that season and make any changes or reprocess declined members. In my experience it is best to leave it up there and just explain to confused members that it is a tech thing being worked on.