I PAD Stands

I was wondering what brand of tablet/ I PAD holders everyone is using in the tasting room. Stationary? mobile? We are looking for a stationary one that we can rotate to the customer. What is everyone using?
thanks,

We are using the Heckler ipad stand. It is solid metal, holds the ipad firmly and rotates on a swivel for the customer to sign. I think you can bolt the stand to the counter, but we just have ours sitting on the countertop and the swivel has a friction pad that holds it down. You just have to make sure your specific ipad model fits into the stand.

I have that stand too. It has the centered swivel, but I prefer to use the four corner bumpers that allow it to slide and spin around. It’s a solid pad, you could even put a cable lock on it if you wanted to.

We use mobile iPad’s and have one stationary computer but our credit card processing is on Chase machines so no need for signing on the iPad’s. We’ve been finding the iPad’s quite slow and more problems with “no internet connection” coming up and thus needing to reboot to fix it. Many staff have been favouring the stationary computer because of it.

Thanks everyone for your help, the heckler stand looks great!
Cheers!