POS issues today?

are there POS issues today? My tasting room managers are having issues getting in. thanks.

Always check here: http://status.vin65.com/

As I type this it looks there have been some issues…

yes already checked, it’s been all green which was the reason to open up
the question here… it was us and three other Vin65 customers we know
around our area are affected.

I’m interested as to how you know there were issues? it’s been green all
morning on the status page?

*Nick Schafer | *Ă Maurice Cellars

Managing Partner

11132 117th Pl NE Kirkland, WA 98033

C 206-930-9355 | nick@amaurice.com | www.amaurice.com

Walla Walla Vineyard & Tasting Room (509) 522-5444

178 Vineyard Lane, Walla Walla, WA 99362 | Friday & Saturday 10:30am –
4:30pm

Woodinville Tasting Room (425) 466-2027

14463 Woodinville Redmond Road NE, Woodinville, WA 98072 | Thursday -
Monday 12:00pm – 5:00pm

“Top 100 Wineries of the World” Wine and Spirits Magazine 2014 & 2015

Because when I looked there were a couple reds. Things seem to be going up and down much more often lately. I’m happily doing admin panel stuff and suddenly boom.

If I had to guess - the list of siteadmins has grown lately - vin65 is trying to bring more servers online and there is a lot of teething. (In my experience, whiskey can help with that.)

We have been having issues for the last couple days even being able to ring any customer out that is standing in front of us. Over the last two days we have only been able to process about 20% of our transactions. We keep getting the spinning wheel of death, a blank white screen or a Vin65 system error code that does not allow us to proceed. We have reverted to using square as back up just to be able to process orders. After having issues a couple weeks ago, we were given a direct phone number and email to one worker that we were to immediately call when having problems so that they could see first hand what was going on. Two days of phone calls to this person, and emails, one with two videos showing them what was happening with absolutely no response. I gave them both my personal cell number and business number and nada. Still waiting for some sort of customer service.

Copious amounts of Whsky.

2 Likes

We have also had issues today - users getting logged out of the system.