POS not working

Our POS will not let anyone log on. keeps requiring new pin set up, but then doesn’t recognize the new pin or the old one. stuck in a loop of requiring log on without actually letting anyone log in to the POS

Anyone seen this? Know how to fix it?

Experiencing the same issue. Cannot even change pins in the user panel. Have called support but goes direct to voicemail.

Been trying to find out how to turn pins off but no luck yet.

Same issue here! have not been able to get ahold of support as well.

Same issue. Frantically setting up our square backup store. It was a fun morning. Called support about 20 times now.

Exactly the same problem here.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for reaching out. We are currently experiencing service outages and our developers are working to resolve this. I will be responding as soon as the fix has been implemented, sorry for the disruption.

Kindest Regards,

Jimmy from WineDirect.

I just heard from Vin65, here is their response to me

Jimmy Ngo

Dec 16, 2017 08:44 AM
Hi Scott,

Thanks for reaching out. Currently we our experiencing some service outages and are currently working on resolving this. Sorry for any inconveniences, we’ll be in touch first thing once everything is back up. Again sorry for the distruption.

Best,

Jimmy

1 Like

Back up and running on our end! logged in.

Hi Everyone,

We were experiencing service issues on our end, everything is working now. Do let us know if you continue to experience login issues. Again, sorry for the disruption.

Kindest Regards,

Jimmy