POS random freeze ups

@tpham there was an app update push this morning. The current version of the app is 4.0.2.

@Karson This issue was most recently seen on an iPad mini 2 running 9.3.4. I have also seen it on my iPad 2 (full size) running 9.2.1.

Hi Zach,
Thanks, yes,I saw that email and was planning to update it. I was just curious if @Eljefe already updated this morning and the problem still existā€¦

Thanks
Tam

Roger that. Iā€™ll need to get to it later and I will update you.

1 Like

Hey Jeff,

Could you describe how youā€™re replicating crashes / spinners?
and confirm youā€™re on 4.0.2.

With app updates like this we monitor these extremely closely as any change needs to be approved by apple.

@Karson you know full well these donā€™t replicate nicely. This is messy real world sh*t! :slight_smile:

Also I didnā€™t know there was a 4.02 until 5 minutes agoā€¦ but I will drink the beverage and update everything today.

1 Like

Iā€™m updating all of our iPads this morning too ā€¦ launching the app still seems a little slowā€¦ (4 seconds, before the spinning wheel shows upā€¦ then a couple more seconds for the login screen) but maybe iā€™m a bit hypersensitive to it. After entering the password; the main screen does seem to appear faster.

Iā€™ll report any user feeedback/issues as they come in.

Thanks!

We did notice slower startup, with the benefit of speed after you get in.
Basically it preps more on startup, so the ordering process can be a bit faster.

1 Like

Cool. Thanksā€¦ Excited to see the new benefits!