Product Types Shipping Issues

Wondering how to set up Wine By the Glass so it doesn’t pull into a shipping order? Do we need to create a different shipping strategy? We have been using User Default.

There is a ‘bypass compliance/fulfillment’ option on the product general information area that will stop the product from being sent to your fulfillment provider (if you use SC or WineDirect).

To be a giant bit more specific, it is set to bypass but still has it in there when I try to generate a shipping label. A pop-up comes up and says there is no weight attributed to an item and won’t let me print the label. We have it set to Wine Product for the Product Type if that helps.

Shot in the dark, what happens when you check “No Shipping Charge” in the Mange SKUs section?

I do the same thing with a by the glass wine product, bypass is set. I do have an “Event” shipping strategy that is $0 and the one type is set to the Ship Compliant code for pickup. I don’t have any issues, but I also don’t try and put by the glass sales on the same order as a shipping order.