Receipt shows wrong address

Hello,
When a customer makes a purchase they’re taken to a new page where there’s a link to print a receipt. If you click the link, the receipt that comes up has the wrong address on it but we can’t find where to change it - it’s not a PDF or an email receipt it only seems to exist within the browser at the conclusion of checkout! Has anyone else had this problem or managed to find out where the template lives?
Thanks!

Hey @wine,

This is located in your website files so it isn’t accessible to change through the admin panel, but I have updated the address for you to the one listed on your website. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @Andrea, much appreciated!

We have 4 locations, soon to be 5, is there any way to have each location print their specific addresses based on the POS Profiles?

Either that or a way to disable the address from showing up on the printed receipt? @Andrea

For your website, there isn’t currently a way to have different addresses display on the receipt based on their location, but I can remove the address for you in your website files if you’d like.

If you remove the address from the website files, will that effect any other areas or things on the website? My goal would be to have the address that shows up on the top of the printed receipt (from the receipt printer, not the email receipt) removed if it can’t display different addresses for the different locations. Then I can just add the address into the header image.

I’d love for you to remove the address from the website file as long as it won’t be effecting other areas!

Many thanks!

Website, emails, and POS are all handled separately.

You can actually edit any of the addresses listed on your POS receipts through the Admin Panel under Settings > POS Profiles. The receipt pulls in whatever address is listed for the selected “Pickup Location” (from Settings > Misc > Pickup Locations).

For emailed receipts sent through the POS, right now you only have one “Order Confirmation” email, but if you want to customize these per POS Profile, you can copy the email document and create multiple. On each POS Profile, you can select which email document you’d like to send as an order confirmation. In regards to the address itself, it looks like right now it is input directly into the email template that’s used for all your email documents so it can be removed or changed, but it’ll affect all at once.

It’s just the website receipt that can’t be edited based on pickup location of the customer, but it looks the address is already removed from these.

This is very helpful and exactly the info I was looking for! Thank you so much!

1 Like