RESOLVED - Cannot edit anything in admin panel

As of this morning I cannot edit anything. When I go to an email document can’t edit. When I go to a club I cannot edit. I can’t event add a note to the support ticket I created. I have tried both firefox and chrome. Anyone else seeing similar this morning - May 3rd 8:30 AM EST

Same here this morning. I have tried editing multiple profiles and cannot get anywhere. I have put in a support ticket and am waiting on a response.

Thank you for confirming. Thought I was losing it this morning! Looks like it is working for me now. Going to test a few different objects.

I am having the same issue and also just submitted a ticket. Hopefully it comes back soon!

You can always use this Status page when having problems so that you know that WineDirect are aware of it/working on it etc. http://status.winedirect.com/

I think it had something to do with system maintenance. It’s not doing it anymore now, at least when I test it out.

Hello everyone,

We had an issue this morning with the functionality of the “edit button”. We appreciate those that informed us right away. The servers have since been rebooted and there should not be any further issues with the edit function. If you are still experiencing some technical issues please let us know at support@winedirect.com.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
WineDirect Support

This is NOT working. The edit buttons now do work but every time I try to make an edit and hit save, I’m getting a 504 Gateway Time out error. Multiple products on products tab. same error every time.