Show all products in modal cart?

Alerting @Andrea :slight_smile: Is there a way to alter the native WD modal cart to show all products in cart (instead of most recently added)?

I’m a developer and happy to do some scripting, but I need to be pointed in the right direction (or know if this is even possible). It kind of seems like this is a set thing based on the CF template but I asking can’t hurt.

While I’m at it, why is the modal cart limited to the most recent add? It’s unusual.

Hey Lindsay,

Unfortunately no, there isn’t currently a way to alter the modal cart’s functionality in that manner. You’re correct in assuming that the number of products and which products show in the cart is set in our core platform code (CF) and can’t be modified.

Limiting the cart to the most recent add was a design choice made when building out the modal cart. It’s tough to make drastic changes / updates to these components that every WD user site relies on – one small change could affect custom layouts, scripts, or other modifications on in a big way. That being said, we’re more than willing to hear any suggestions you may have on how we can improve this functionality. Please feel free to create a feature request in our ideas portal and our Product team will take a look!

Thanks!
Carson

1 Like

Thanks @carson.bain … I’ll make a Feature Request.