Social Media photo Feed on website

We have come across websites utilizing a Social Media photo feed widget like this one and are curious about getting one on our website. I understand we would have to hire a developer to help us, but wanted to see if anyone has seen a WineDirect template website using this. We have a lot of questions about how you decide what photos end up on your feed so you don’t end up with garbage/unrelated posts, how many pictures, how often it refreshes , etc. Any and all input is welcome! Thanks in advance.

I doubt there is any Wine Direct template for such a thing, but it’s definitely possible to do on a WD page.

Your example link is using Wordpress and it appears to be using a plugin to generate the social media feed. It definitely appears curated, I can’t possibly imagine it wouldn’t be curated.

A quick google shows a few companies that offer this service using embedded code, which would be perfect for a WD site.

Hope this helps, I’ve never done anything like this before, but it sure sounds interesting! Keep us up to date on what you end up doing.

1 Like

Thank you for finding these!!! I didn’t even know where to start. I’m going to just dive in and see what happens. I’ll let you know!

Used Juicer and got the feed up MilliaireWinery.com if you want to look. Testing it out for now and will likely upgrade to a membership to eliminate their branding. Thanks again for the direction.

1 Like