(Solved) FYI - Promos with today's expiration date show up as both expired and active

In STore / Promos, I just happened to notice that all promos with today as an expiration date show up in both “Active” and “expired” filters. No big deal, just pointing it out.

1 Like

I’ve noticed the same thing, it seems to happen any time a promo starts/expires that day. I reported it as a minor bug last week, since it cleared up on it’s own the next day it was described as a “cache issue” and the ticket was closed.

It’s never had an impact on how the promos work from what I can see, just makes it a little harder to sort out your promos when you’re editing them.

It is only the expiration date triggering it I think. The start date can be completely blank and this happens. It should be in active until the day after expiration date.

If the start date is today’s date it will also show as both active and expired, but it will be active.

1 Like

@hdavis @tsartoris This is now fixed and all promos should correctly display as inactive or active. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Excellent thank you!

Thank you!