Promo Code for Employee

We had created a promo code for our employee discount when we first started using Wine Direct. All contact types that were “employee” received their discount automatically; however, suddenly it stopped adding discount automatically. I can not see how/why it should suddenly stop working. Any thoughts how to fix this? Can I delete the existing promo associated with the discount and create a new one?
Thank you in advance for your time

Our employee promo discount code has an expiration date. You may want to check the “expires date” in your Promos and edit it.

Thank you for the reply. No it does not have an expiration date. So frustrating. Would there be any issues if I deleted the promo and created a new one? I wonder if there is a bug associated with the discount.

There are so many things that can affect promos, that it would be pretty hard for any of us to help you. I suggest opening a ticket with Wine Direct.

1 Like

When this issue has come up in the past, it turned out someone unbeknownst to you changed the promo. Maybe they were just looking at it and accidentally flipped a check box. Review it really carefully.

1 Like

Is it applied to the entire store, or certain products? That’s happened to us when we rolled vintages and forgot to hook up the new sku to the discount.

1 Like

I have opened no less than 3 tickets with Wine Direct and have never, ever received so much as an auto-reply let alone assistance. Thanks for your reply, though

You should definitely get an autoresponse within a minute or so. Something is wrong…

1 Like

Sorry about that @marrie. I took a look at your past tickets and it seems like you may not be receiving emails from us. A member of our support team will give you a call so that we can try and resolve this.

Thanks!

1 Like