Surveys in email?

Can I create a ‘newsletter’ or ‘general’ style email with a survey embedded for our guests? We have an event in which I would like for our members to vote on several dishes.

If not in email can we do this on the event listing?

Forms - in the Content Editor - are basic surveys. You can’t embed them in an email but you can put a link in the email for a page that they can click to. I’m reasonably certain a Form can be placed in an Event page. In Reports use the Form report and you can crunch and sort and pivot table that to your hearts content.

Do a test run with a few colleagues to make sure that the questions you are asking gives you the answers you need.

You cannot embed a vin65 form into a Vin65 event to the best of my knowledge. You also can’t embed a vin65 event ticket into a vin65 event. Hopefully that changes someday because it’s silly.

Make a form. Make a page that has the form embedded and explains the event. make an email that leads to that page. If you also have an event calendar, my opinion would be to have the entry ‘link to’ the other page with all the details AND the form, since you can’t do them all in one spot.