This Page Isn't Working Error Message

Sent an email to support and called as well, but this might be faster…

Anyone else getting this message. I am in the middle of club members updating/changing info and right now they can’t do anything. I think it has something to with site security, but I’m not techy enough to know for sure and I have no idea why it would have changed.

This page isn’t working
store.road13vineyards.com sent an invalid response.
ERR_INVALID_REDIRECT

Hi Lindsey,

I quickly tested a couple other websites hosted on WineDirect servers without issue.

It could also be an issue with the server your WD site is hosted on, a DNS issue, or maybe a spike in traffic?

James

@LindseyW sorry you are experiencing this issue – our team is looking into it right now and will contact you through your support ticket to resolve.

1 Like

Thanks @adriennestillman.

Thanks @JamesDavenport. They are looking into it. Hopefully it will be fixed soon, so I can send out my reminder email and direct them to the website rather than to email me with their changes. :wink:

My customers are receiving error messages when they sign up for newsletter but I don’t know how long that’s been happening or if it’s related to the same issue. I actually found out from a vendor who was signing up!