Training Webinar - Customer Credits

Hi all!

Customer Credits is a great way for you to keep track of credit balances for your customers. Learn about how our Customer Credits tool works and scenarios where they may be useful in this week’s webinar!

For any questions, comments or feedback regarding this topic, please post them on this thread and we will be happy to address them.

Enjoy!

1 Like

So, no credits on POS?

What sorcery be this and when does it go live? The online docs are clearly unfinished :wink: and Manage Credits doesn’t appear in my admin panel yet.

Tell me credits can be added, displayed, and used, from POS.

@ElJefe looks like its live already. I’m testing it currently.

It’s live now, apparently! I’m testing it now. No POS though, as far as I can tell.

No POS and looks like you can’t return/refund to credit unless the original transaction was completed using credit.

No POS may be a show stopper. I can live with the refund/return.

Still don’t see it in my admin. Cleared cache and stuff too, still no. I guess I know how I rate.

did ya turn it on in website settings -> products -> general?

Did I know I was supposed ta?

Wait. I just found Credit Products. Now I am excited again!

(I was on the verge of creating a whole set of negative priced products to imperfectly deal with the “user choice for pickups in the tasting room” problem. Whew.)

And, now I am sad again…

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the confusion, I am revising the video as we speak to clarify this. POS Credits are not available at this time.

Is there a prognosis?

I’m not sure on an exact timeline but if you would like to see it happen, I’d encourage rounding up some submissions to: https://documentation.vin65.com/News-Release/Request-a-Feature

We’re listening :slight_smile:

1 Like

No POS. Does that mean you can’t apply someone’s store credit to their order through the POS? Or does it mean you can’t issue credit to a customer in the POS? Or all of the above?

@AdkWineryAdmin Both :frowning:

I don’t know when I would use a credit feature other than on POS. How strange.

1 Like

That kind of defeats the purpose doesn’t it? Here is some store credit! … that you can’t use in the store.

1 Like

And I suspect the other place my customers will expect for credit to be applied - club processing - will also be unavailable. Sigh.

Hi all - sorry about the POS limitations. The Credits Tool is still in its early phases and we appreciate the feedback. Our product team reviews all your feature request and allocates development resources accordingly.

Of course, POS functionality is something we are interested in adding but for now, Credits should still provide you with some value in the certain scenarios I mentioned in the video and likely some others.

Thanks for your feedback and understanding!

1 Like