Two "sold out" messages on web site

I am having two messages on my web site come up when a product is “sold out”.

One is coming from my inventory pool settings. Does anyone know where the other one could be coming from?

The one that I am trying to take off says “In Stock” or “Out of Stock”. I thought that I might take that one off because then it would be blank if “in stock”, or Say “Out of Stock” when the inventory set for shipping goes to zero.

Here is a screen shot:

The two sold out messages are different. The line saying “In Stock” and “Out of Stock” is automatic and the other one is additional where you are intended to put a different message other than in stock or sold out such as “stay tuned for more stock next month”.

Thanks, so the “Sold Out!” at the bottom, I can change those words in Inventory Pools.

But the one above which says “Out of Stock” is automatic, so I can’t change the words, but in Inventory Pools I can set the count down number. If I set that to 12 then when inventory is below that number, I would see “4 in stock”. But after it counts down it says “Out of Stock” all the time, and I can’t change those words, right?

Just checking my options, but I think that I have it the way that I want it.

You are able to adjust the automatic inventory messaging in the admin panel under Settings > Resource Bundle > search OutOfStock.

3 Likes

Ding Ding - beat me to it!

1 Like