UPS: Where the order came from

Hi everyone!

I am trying to find a way to get a secondary note on the UPS stickers. What is happening for me now, is I have to manually go through our UPS bill and label which shipping order came from what dept. (the tasting room, website, club order, etc.)

Is there a way to have a default that would show up on a UPS bill so I don’t have to do this manually? I know there is a second reference line, is there a way to have the system that created the order (TR, WEB, CLUB) show up on the sticker? That way we could see it on the bill?

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Hi Layne,

Unfortunately, we don’t have the functionality available to add a secondary note to your UPS labels. From the scenario you are describing, we would recommend you to not generate the labels for all OrderType all at once. Instead, when you are generating your batch of Shipping Labels, do it only for a specific Order Type. Print these labels and keep these in a separate pile. This way, you can keep track of the source of the sale.

You will want to do the same for other Order Types and you will end up with separate lists of labels from the different Order Types.

Hope this helps!