Weird logouts and crashes

Two different weirdnesses…

Lately I’ve noticed I occasionally get logged out even though I’ve been actively working on the admin panel. Most recently I got done editing a page and clicked Reports. Boom, back to the login page. I can’t say for sure if it is only when going to Reports but it seems the last couple have been.

Maybe related? More than once I have left my desk probably long enough to cause an auto logout, but I click Reports anyway because maybe not. Boom, crashed to the something bad happened window.

Whatever is going on, save your work often.

1 Like

Yes, this and lagging in the middle of admin panel orders. Thanks for the heads up Jeff.

I’ve noticed getting the login page when trying to run a report - every single time.

Also, we have been calling them all morning as we have been experiencing extreme slowness. I’ve noticed this on several Admins I have been on today.

I was just told that it is a system wide issue and they are working on it. I assume we’ll probably get an eblast here soon since they are always great at informing us of technical issues.

Let’s hope they can get it resolved soon. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing some degraded performance on our servers and the response times in parts of the Admin Panel and POS are coming back slower than normal.

We would encourage you to monitor the status of this issue here: http://status.winedirect.com/

We are very sorry for the disruption our IT team is currently working on resolving this, we would like to thank you for your understanding and patience.