What Does Info is Included in Autopopulated Data?

I can’t find documentation what info is included in the autopopulated data for system emails. I want to include the order details (mainly shipping address) on the emails with tracking info but am not sure what would be best. My hunch is //OrderBlob// or //OrderInfo// but without the details I can’t be sure what I’m sending people, I tried to test it out and didn’t have luck with the email sending quickly so I stopped my testing so customers wouldn’t get a weird email.

Thanks!

I keep this page bookmarked, and refer to it often: https://documentation.vin65.com/Contacts/Email-Documents/Auto-Populating-Data-In-An-Email

1 Like

Yes, I use that page too, but there isn’t specific information as to what a lot of the autopopulated fields include (I’m mainly looking at //OrderBloc// and //OrderInfo// but there are quite a few lacking a full picture.

So what I did when I wanted to know this is I made a test account with all field populated (e.g. address2) and put in an order. Then for example I now know what //OrderBlob// does.

Similarly, I had some undeletable test clubs that vin65 had created (whoops) long ago, so I took one and made it my Email test club. I put my test account in this club and any time I need to test an email from club processing I use it. Now I know for example what goes out in //ClubBlob//

Yes that’s the way to test Jeff! //OrderInfo// will be taken off the doc site as it’s not on any system emails and is redundant to //Order Blob//. Here is what is in //Order Blob//

//orderBlob//
ORDER NUMBER
ORDER DATE

Payment Details
Card Type, Masked Credit Cards Amount Charged

BILLING ADDRESS
Name, Address, Phone, Email

SHIPPING ADDRESS
Shipping Status
Name, Address, Phone, Email

Item Description Price Quantity Total

Subtotal, Shipping, Sales Tax and Total

1 Like

Thank you! Very helpful. I feel like this info should be up on the documentation site - pretty basic stuff Vin65!

1 Like

@marijones yes you’re right and we updated the FAQ

https://documentation.vin65.com/Contacts/Email-Documents/Auto-Populating-Data-In-An-Email#OrderBlob

1 Like

What’s in //ClubBlob//??

1. Find a current member in your Contacts.
  2. Change their email to your email.
  3. Go into Manage Club and resend the signup email that has //ClubBlob// in it.
  4. Restore their email address.