What is the half life of a feature request?

If I sent in a request five years ago, do you still have it? Two years? One year? Three months? :wink:

1 Like

@ElJefe

We keep them all! We have a large list of them.
If it was 5 years ago, it probably wont get looked at again if it wasn’t done by now.

They don’t always get responses, but we do read all of them, and they do help shape our features when we bring improvements.

2 Likes

I’d love to hear some of the feature requests from 5 years ago that never made it into the platform. iPad was only a few years old, QR codes were all the rage, I’m sure there were some fantastic ideas that came in. It’s not fair that we don’t get to read them. Please share this gold.

But seriously, could we have an option that sends a copy of the feature request to the email address that submitted the request in the first place? I sometimes don’t remember what I’ve requested 5 days ago, let alone 5 years.

I requested that over five years ago, whenever they first came up with the form. I was told no. :wink:

That’s why I started posting Feature Requests du Jour in the FB group so that they wouldn’t disappear. Probably should do that here too.

1 Like

You should def so that here. An official category or tagging @featurerequest could be a nice option.