Billing State Errors

Has anyone else noticed when a customer places a website order shipping to a different state, their billing state changes to the ship state they are sending to? I had to run a report of all web orders from the holidays and correct several. Otherwise when we run the next Club, they would be charged the tax for the incorrect state.

Are there any fixes that you’ve come across?

Yes! I had a couple of those errors come up in the last 2 shipments. The labels wouldn’t print. I thought it was kind of random, but now I’ll look more closely to see if it continues.

Hi everyone!

Thanks for your posts. The issue you are describing is a limitation we are aware of. When checking out on the website, selecting a State in the Cart page will cause the State on Billing Information to be overwritten with that State. We apologize for the difficulties this may be causing you during Club runs.

However, this issue should be resolved in New Checkout. We would recommend upgrading your Checkout to our New Checkout tool and it should be resolved. Here is how: https://documentation.vin65.com/Settings/Checkout-Editor

Hope this helps and sorry again for the limitations

1 Like

Are there any intentions to fix this, or is upgrading the only way to address it? It is a bit akward to explain to customers.

1 Like