Club order confirmation email going to wrong person!

Hi,

I just processed about 30 orders after updating their credit cards. The club order confirmation email is going to the wrong person. Members are receiving someone else’s receipt. Even though the emails on file are correct.

PLEASE HELP!

i have emailed support and sales. I am trying to call as well but no one answering! and it wont let me leave a message!

This just happened to me too!! Something weird going on!

Have you heard anything from support?

@marisa @deserthills We’re very sorry you’ve both experienced this today - and apologize to anyone else who did, as well. Our engineering team has resolved the issue, but our support team is reaching out to you both directly. Again, our apologies for this inconvenience.

Thank you so much for the prompt attention!!

1 Like

Count me in - I had a number of people all receive the same confirmation intended for another person. Tracking down who I owed apologies to was not a fun part of my day yesterday.

This is extraordinarily bad. We need to trust these things.

4 Likes

We’re also throwing our hat into this ring.

1 Like

#ustoo

1 Like

Passing on the update they age me: this was from a software push from October 17th at 2:30 PM PST. It should be fixed now and they are going to make some sort of announcement on it.

Hello all! Yes, I was notified yesterday that this was resolved and was the result of some updates with club processing. I also received an email from Devin Loftis issuing an apology. :slight_smile:

Whew, I did one cc update and processed through the club run, and she got the correct confirmation.

@ehe @marisa @EdFarmCollective @bev @ElJefe @danjimerson @deserthills - This error occurred as a result of updates to our club processing platform, which were rolled back as soon as we discovered the issue. The impacted time frame was 4:45am - 2:30PM PDT on October 17th. All wineries that processed clubs during that time have been made aware of the issue, but please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team with any questions.

What a coincidence…

3 Likes