Wine Club Billing Mistake!

I just processed a wine club shipment for about 30 members. I forgot to set the flat shipping rate. What is the easiest way to correct this?
The wine club orders aren’t showing up on my admin panel, so I don’t know how to cancel or refund.
Please help.

You need to figure out why they aren’t showing up - maybe quarantined? Click the Clear button on Orders and click Search.

I would run a second charge just for the shipping. Set that charge up as a special product SKU. Send an email explaining your sin.

You could do the second charge as another club package, but as penance I would do the orders one at a time to remind yourself to create a checklist and never suffer like this again! (Yes I have been there.)

Many thanks.

Joe Filippini
Director of Sales and Marketing
Terra Valentine
Foretell Wines
Office: 707-967-8340tel:(707)%20967-8340
Mobile: 707. 287.8605tel:(707)%20287-8605
4007 Spring Mountain Road
P.O. Box 247
Saint Helena, CA 94574

I agree with everything @ElJefe said and would emphasize keeping your mea culpa email very short and sweet.

I had a goof last year (overcharged 25 people) and just let everybody know that I screwed up and then set about my penance of manually refunding the difference to each of those 25. Only 1 or 2 even acknowledged the goof, and replied just to say thanks for letting them know.

Many thanks. Sent out an email last night. Will dig into partial refunds today.