Min Qty by Product for Promotions

I’m trying to setup a promo where when a certain discount applies only when a full case of a product is in cart and the discount applies for multiples of 12 only.
So if someone purchases 6 btls they dont quality. But if they purchase qty 12 of product 1 , the promo applies.
the idea if the sell by the case just for this promo and for anyone we send a link to.

Seems like the min/max is a global setting and not product level setting.
Anyway to achieve this?
trying to run a promo on 4 products where it can only be purchased by cases and with a code/link we provide.

As an alternate option I create a One Click offer, is there any way to restrict a promo for a one click offer only? Since retail prices cannot be edited in this case.

I think you would set up a few promos and it doesn’t matter whether they’re coupled together or not since they’d trigger under different criteria anyway. However, only a single promotion can have a COUPON CODE, so this suggestion is around not using one of those at all. Just set these to apply only to the 4 products. If there are other promos applicable alongside this offer, then in some instances you’d have to create a few sets of these. e.g. one set that couples with club promos. one set the couples with other promos.

Promo 1:
From 12 to 12 units, x% off.

Promo 2:
From 24 to 24 units, x% off.

Promo 3:
From 36 to 36 units, x% off.

Promo 4:
Etc.

1 Like