Multiple "website" order types?

Hi!

We are loving our website sales. They have a great growth rate we want to keep tapping into by creating a sub section of internet sales for our corporate accounts. Right now our corporate accounts contact me and I manually ring-in their order type as “corporate” but we would like to add a special section on our web store just for them.
My question is … is there a way to have an order placed online come up with the order type “corporate”? Or will they always come through as website?

Thanks for your input!

1 Like

You could just make sure your corporate accounts are marked as “corporate” Contact Type and then when you pull reports you can sort by Contact Type.

1 Like

That’s a good idea. One of the problems might be, however, if one of the corporate buyers does so through a different or new account you have not tagged.

If I enter a corporate order with contact type, ‘corporate’, those fulfilling the order back at the winery do not realize when viewing the order that it is corporate, or restaurant, as the case is with me. The contact type does not show up on the order as far as I can tell. Is there another way to mark the customer or order as such? Shipcompliant is also telling me that I cannot enter non DtC orders in the system. How is everyone dealing with direct to restaurant sales?