Need some creative thinking on choice club movement to sell more wine

We need to move or process differently some club members that are presently in our choice club. These Members will receive additional discounts on club shipments and a few other benefits. The problem:

I can create a new club but moving them will not carry forward their club selections making this a very manual process to open each account, change clubs, input selections, etc.

So, what are my options? Can I select certain customers during club processing and offer them a different pricing set and then change the pricing set back for everyone else? If yes, how besides knowing which customers to skip not skip can I do this? Can you select customers for processing by customer type or something?

I have asked for the ability to upload club selections to choice clubs in the past but do not believe this has escaped the black hole of development yet but if anyone has come across this let me know.

Any other creative thoughts are appreciated. Tired of always opening each account and making changes for things as we invariably make mistakes and cause future problems.

In the absence of this - which would help me sell more wine for sure - all I can suggest is that you attempt to group members that have the same or similar data (download and sort). For example, if a big chunk of them want 3 cabs and 3 chards, do all those together.

I find this helps me make fewer mistakes, random stuff is my downfall.

Hopefully this is a one time event… - j

All good thoughts. Regarding whether this is a one time change, I would doubt it. We want to be able to try different things to see what might change club retention.

The ability to move club Members to different clubs while retaining their selections would be useful to us for a lot of reasons. We might want to segment processing by Geography due to weather, we might want to offer different add on wines to different groups, etc. I am frequently frustrated by how manual and inaccessible things are. I can’t even send an email to our customers in the choice program telling them what they have chosen because those data elements are not part of what I can email.

1 Like