Page layout template not showing in parse options

So, I created a new layout template (copied wide.htm and made modifications), named it test.htm, and uploaded it to the v65html folder on the site. Then I went to the Settings > Website Settings > Content and created a new layout called “Test Page”. Then logged out and back in just in case and went to Settings > Designer Launch and clicked the dropdown by Test Page to parse the new template and, lo and behold, it wasn’t there. Logged out and back in a few more time, recopied the template file, and still no luck. I’ve done this a million times before (OK, maybe about two dozen) and never had problems. Any suggestions?

I should mention that the template has a bunch of inline css and javascript on it. Testing an Active Campaign integration before moving all that content to external files. Not sure if that makes any difference.

I’ll also add that my client has taken the site live since I last worked on it - it was in pre-launch mode before. I changed the ftp settings to match what is currently listed in the Vin65 user admin. I’ll also add that the ftp server I’m now using starts with sftp2, which I thought was reserved for Base 3, but the admin interface is definitely Base 2, so it’s a little confusing.

There’s a bug with Vin65’s FTP accounts where when the site changes from dev to live, you need to change your FTP username.

Once you update your username (eg. add a 1 to it) things should start working for you. You’ll also need to FTP up any new files as they were being FTP’d to the dev server before.

I assume this does not mean all FTP files durring DEV need to be reloaded right - just ones that were being done after the transition right?

Thanks, Jared. That worked for me.