Pick Up Orders Inventory Pool

Is it correct that there can be only one inventory pool for all internet orders? Can Vin65 not differentiate between orders that are to be shipped from a fulfillment house vs. those that are to be picked up in the tasting room in so far as where inventory should be pulled from?

Vin65 can differentiate between orders shipped from fulfillment and orders picked up in the tasting room. It’s the differentiating between multiple shipping locations or multiple pickup locations where things really get dicey.

Even with orders that are placed through the internet? If this is the case, I do not see how to link the pick up location and the inventory pool?

I believe it’s tied to order type, sadly.

Website orders will always pull from the default inventory pool.

Looking for further help on this old topic- is there still no way to have a 3rd pickup option inventory pool? We have two tasting rooms - one at the winery and another in So Cal. If I put a pickup location on the web as the So Cal Tasting Room, it still pulls from winery inventory? I did do a search but don’t see any further options here. ?? thanks.