Report - Club Declines over Time

Can any of the existing reports be used to quickly see which users decline in each processing run? For example, I have a larger-than-normal amount of declines this month, and I want to see if most of those people have declined in a previous run. I can manually click into each processing and look at the list, but surely there’s an easier way than clicking through every processing run and manually writing down people’s names.

Something that may get you there: club member reports have a Last Processed column, which is the last time they successfully processed a club order. From there you can infer number of runs that were declined. There is also a last order date that can help you make better decisions about who to cancel for too many declines.

1 Like

Thanks, that takes care of it! I wish there was an easy way to see what other columns are in the CSV version of the report as opposed to the web one. Like a little box on the right that just says “Other columns available in CSV version.” or something so when I click on a report and it doesn’t have what I want, I have a better idea if the detail is in there or not!

1 Like

It can be fruitful to play “I wonder what is in that report” occasionally, and to play it on the same report every so often to see if it has had any new columns added.